This is simply a chronological hyperlink list of Mike DeHaan’s articles at Environmental Graffiti, starting with the first.
(Return to the directory of all the sites for which I have written articles).
In some cases, Environmental Graffiti‘s editors will change the title sometime after the article is published. However, the link should work.
List of Mike DeHaan’s Articles at Environmental Graffiti
Here is the list:
- Great White Sharks Menace Cape Cod’s Seals.
- Californian Mosquitos Killing Off Crows With West Nile Virus.
- 5 Disgusting Bugs That Could Invade Your Home (Bedbugs, Carpenter Ants, Head Lice, Termites, Wasps).
- The Secret Life of the Earwig.
- How Deer Ticks Spread Lyme Disease.
- Firestick Cactus: The Plant With Acid Sap! (This is one of my more popular articles).
- Lion’s Mane: The Largest Jellyfish on Earth.
- Domesticating the Wild Cats of the Savannah.
- The Hidden Health Risks of Caffeine Energy Drinks.
- How Deadly Are Venomous Octopuses?
- Shark Attacks: The Cost of Cage Diving?
- How To Fend Off A Bear Attack on Your Car or Home.
- Little Brown Bats Versus White-Nose Syndrome: Is Extinction In The Balance?
- The Lionfish: Florida’s Newest and Fiercest Predator.
- The Horton Plains Slender Loris Battles Extinction.
- Sylvatic Plague: The Black Death of Prairie Dogs.
- How to Fight an Infestation of Bed Bugs.
- How a Social Wasp Queen Can Fight to become the Leader.
- The Indian Elephant: Employed But Still Endangered.
- Male Pregnancy in Australia’s Sea Dragon.
- Life Cycle of the Fig Wasp.
- The Origins of the Thanksgiving Festival.
- The Stink Bug Inside and Out. (Perhaps it should have said “indoors and outdoors”).
- Hogweed, The Flower that Could Leave You with Sunburn for Years.
- Aloe Vera: The Plant with Miraculous Healing Powers.
- Could Eastern Europe’s Killer Shrimp Be Heading for America Next?
- The Revolution in Rechargeable Batteries: Lithium Iron Vs. Lithium Ion.
- Red Celery: Healthy Eating’s New Power Vegetable.
- How To Find The Best Banana Bread Recipes Online, Even For Diabetics.
- How The Helpful Assassin Bug Can Also Spread Harmful Disease.
- A Green Death – Funeral Options for the Environmentally Conscious.
- The Olive Ridley Sea Turtle Paradox.
- The Green Side of Stinkweed.
- The Kwanzaa Holiday, a Controversial yet Unifying New Celebration.
- The Amazing Oriental Hornet is a Living Solar Cell.
- Was Santa Claus the First to Domesticate Reindeer?
- Florida’s Manatees Head for Refuge of Industrial Outflows.
- Chocolate Vs Carob: Making an Environmental Choice.
- Quick Guide to Best Environmentally Friendly Household Products.
- 10 Dangerous Tornado Myths Debunked.
- The Periwinkle, America’s Welcome Invasive Plant.
- Could the Acai Berry Diet Fad Help Save the Amazon Rainforest?
- The Tamarisk Leaf Beetle Battles Salt Cedars in the American West.
- How Packaging Made from Mushrooms Could Benefit the Environment.
- The Endangered Macaws of Central America and South America.
- How Cloning Vanilla Could Cut its Price.
- 5 Ibises Facing Different Levels of Threat.
- The Grey Langur: The Monkey Named After a God.
- The Dhole: Asia’s Unique Species of Endangered Wild Dog.
- Arnica: The Medicinal Flower Mired in Controversy.
- Cinnamon: Asia’s Popular Spice Tree.
- Is the Beloved Polar Bear Truly an Endangered Species?
- Turmeric: India’s Mystic Curry Spice.
- The Reindeer Superpower: Ultraviolet Vision.
- Giant Water Bug: Japan’s Dangerous Yet Endangered Carnivorous Insect.
- Introducing Fragaria: The Three Varieties of Strawberry.
- Periodical Cicada: The Insect that Can Live for 17 Years.
- Why Tiny Krill Are a Major Link in the Marine Food Chain.
- 5 Fascinating Species of South American Manakin Birds.
- Butterbur: The Versatile Plant with a Rich History in Herblore.
- The Invading Pest That’s Destroying Florida’s Citrus Orchards.
- The Hemlock Woolly Adelgid has Invaded the American North-East.
- 3 World Changing Effects of La Niña.
- The Ecological Importance of the Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker.
- An Unintended Result of Israeli Reforestation.
- New Hope for the Endangered Ladybird Spider.
- How the Emerald Ash Borer Threatens North American Ash Trees.
- One Endangered Giant Panda’s Waste is Humanity’s Biofuel Treasure.
- How Disposable Diapers Are Being Recycled into Plastic Roof Tiles.
- TorontoHenge: When City Grids Align with the Sun.
- Why Papaya Plants Are Protecting Tomatoes from Whitefly.
- Three Ways Reindeer Play it Cool.
- What Do Birds See with their Ultraviolet Vision?
- Rhodiola: The Northern Hemisphere’s Favorite Medicinal Herb.
- The Sugar Beet: Sugar Cane’s Unsung Rival.
- Groundhog Day: The Weather Predicting Woodchuck!
- Burlington Acts to Protect the Jefferson Salamander in Ontario.
- TorontoHenge Imperfect in 2012.
- Has the Northern Snakehead Fish Invaded British Columbia?.
- How Some Thrips are Destructive While Others Help Control Insect Pests.
- “What Makes James Cameron’s Mariana Trench Exploration So Special?“.
- “The Largest Moth in the World“.
This page is complete as of Aug. 28, 2012.
Selected Reference Sites
Each of my Environmental Graffiti articles lists its own reference materials. I wanted to add to that with a few notes about recently-used reference articles.
EBSCO Publishing, NY University Langone Medical center, “Rhodiola rosea: Principal Proposed Uses; Other Proposed Uses“, guided me regarding medical uses for Rhodiola rosea.
Social Networking with Mike DeHaan for Environmental Graffiti
Friend me at Facebook: Facebook.
Thanks for visiting!